Phazawayz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Online's Naughtiest League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz

Go down 
+21
jerry8
reypogi
Arbie™
Phee
darkflower
Weswissa
DANTE6
KaGuMy
bhiggy
darkdevil08
fhranch19
Ayachan2007
slime
essa_luv
leelawliet
Rawr_Jhuzz
miki87
johnny_boy
anjo
prettipink
ricochet03
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

Number of posts : 402
Level : lvl 9x
Job Class : Protector

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Phee wrote:
woah! go go rico!!!
nice poem and only in 5 mins?!!

and... who's it about huh? huh!?
ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 862780

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 58715
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

Number of posts : 572
Level : lvl 8x
Job Class : Warrior
Badge : ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 49653403lb4

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 pm

waaaaahh....awwwwww its the most adorable poem i evah heard..... ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 pm

darkflower wrote:
waaaaahh....awwwwww its the most adorable poem i evah heard..... ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 873449
Back to top Go down
KaGuMy
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
KaGuMy

Number of posts : 349
Level : lvl 6x
Job Class : Wizard Jr.

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 pm

awww rico!:3 so sweettt:P i never thought rico can wrote such a cute poem!:3 xD
hihihiih:P
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 pm

hmmm i wonder why its soo funny.... =/ ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 404182
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 pm

darkflower wrote:
hmmm i wonder why its soo funny.... =/ ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 404182

nothing.. just want to laugh at it..

@gumy i think lee can make a better one for you.. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
KaGuMy
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
KaGuMy

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:59 pm

leelee-kun can make a better one for me?o.O what do you mean?><" and he doesnt write poems-_-" and why for me?-_-"
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 601324
Back to top Go down
KaGuMy
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
KaGuMy

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:49 am

i dont understand!T.T explain me rico>< -_-"
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 pm

yea...rico...wats with the mix up !!!!!! talk boy !!! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 457927
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 pm

testing...
ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 RingTata Young songs
free music downloads | music videos | lyrics
Back to top Go down
essa_luv
Coffee Drinker
Coffee Drinker
essa_luv

Number of posts : 43
Job Class : Archer

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 pm

ricochet03 wrote:
One Team League

Phazawayz is made of former Amalthea members that joined Liberators. Ayachan, Olivest, pantasia, across, essa_luv, pinck, mantle and me are the first members of the new league. Recruitment is really tough because we don't have anything to offer. We have no terra, no high level producers. We didn't even lure the members of Liberators to join us but some low level members of Liberators joined us that is miki87 and dhar25.

With yekyek busy in his studies, anne79 quit the game, across can't play on saturday wars, the remaining members decided to join TW. It is only a one team league composed of me, olivest, essa_luv, miki87 and dhar25. We just had fun on that war coz there is a bug in AO that the totem can't be killed. We just credit on Ascended and RebornAngels on that war. We really did a nice job coz we ranked 4th in KO and 4th in credit on that war. Having only 5 members most of the war it is really decent job eventhough we didn't gain a terra (i think we might if there is no bug).

Liberators Fall

Darkarcanum decided to kick former amalthea members that remained in Liberators because he plans to merge Liberators with Apocalypse. I sensed the opportunity to recruit the ones thats been kicked. Dante6, arbie, neverwinter, and some more joined Phazawayz.

The transfer of Libs members to Apoc created some confusion to the original members of Apoc. Some members of Apoc didn't like the idea of merger and they leave Apoc and join me. The first one to join is memento_mori, followed by angelsking4.

A Growing League

Having lack manpower but having some luck we able to displaced RebornAngels in sunflower plain. It is a really tensed war because we have no allies to back us up and RA have resurrection and piggies with them. I am really proud of this league. We are few but determined and also resilient we never gave up. After the war some sent feelers that they might join but still having doubts if we are for real.

We lost some wars but we won most of it. Then members starts to flock in. We are in a hurry to rank up the league to rank 5 coz we can't fit. Producers really worked hard on repping up the league.

Dream League

Birth pains started to fade. Phazawayz became a consistent terra occupant. Members started to work hard on training and skilling. We are stable but not at par with other leagues in terms of level and skills. Then came Flame area. We are just a bit surprised on IGG's announcement of another leveling event. Most members are not ready and financially strapped. Some can't even buy a ticket for them to level. Fortunately Neverwinter on that time have enough gold to lend most of the members. All really trained hard, most didn't even sleep, some even good enough to pilot other members characters to help them to level. This is the time that i told myself "this is a dream league" coz members started to trust each other, care for each others characters, lend gold to the needy, taking shifts on training ( i even asked miki to pilot my character) etc. After 2 weeks of Flame Area, the league really grow beyond my imagination.

Phazawayz Not Just a League It's a Way of Life

I have been in so many leagues, I have been under to so many leaders, I encountered so many rules but leading a league is really different mainly because i don't want to make the same mistakes my previous leaders did. I envisioned a league that will gave low levels oppurtunity to grow, a league that will help each other, a league that will choose loyalty over level, a league that will work as league, a league that will care for each other, a league where members will grow together, a league that will not just be a league but see it is a way of life...

P.S
i prefer to close this one coz i need a breather in writing.. ahaha.. kinda busy nowadays. i am really sorry for those members that i forgot to include in my story... i hope you enjoyed my story... and i am really sorry i didnt include my love life in AO here coz its a bit controversial... ^^

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 893236 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 893236 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 893236 Those days were one of the best..

And now that we have PHAZA and all our friends with us, i know we can go much farther!!

PHAZAWAYZ ROCKS!! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820
Back to top Go down
Weswissa
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting

Number of posts : 238
Job Class : Archer

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:11 am

rico is so loud...
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:51 am

essa_luv wrote:

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 893236 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 893236 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 893236 Those days were one of the best..

And now that we have PHAZA and all our friends with us, i know we can go much farther!!

PHAZAWAYZ ROCKS!! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820

we will... lets look forward!!!
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Talangkaso

maghapong nakahiga...
nakatanghod...
nakatingin sa taas...
masakit na ang likod...

nakulong sa apat na sulok...
nababalot sa unan at kumot...
pawisan at naluluha...
sa ginaw nangangatog...

ilang araw ang nagdaan...
sa pagkain ay nalipasan...
sobra sa tulog...
ngunit patuloy ang antok...

nanlalambot...
nahihilo...
ulo ay pumipintig...
sa sakit na dulot nito...

pero ang mas masakit...
ang hindi kita makausap...
nalulumbay at nangungulila...
sa babaeng aking sinisinta...

ako'y humihingi ng pasensya...
sa aking kapabayaan...
sana ay iyong mapagbigyan...
pagkat ako'y may sakit lamang...
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....thats tooo much for meeeeeeee ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 457927

TRANSLAAAAAATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 805408
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: deatHnDecaY   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 pm

deatHnDecaY

Things happened for a reason, for this case reasons. Sorry if i didn't tell you guys the reasons because it will spoil the goal/plans. We as a league learned on that experience (most high levels joined a new league deatHnDecay).

Loyalty - loyalty on a league is most important, when most of the high levels left the league and i instructed the remaining people to move to apocalypse, they simply said "no". If that is not loyalty i don't know the real meaning of the word.

Trust - i know that the high levels that joined me on deatHnDecay is really hesitant in leaving phazawayz. Maybe they are thinking i have gone crazy but still they moved with me to the new league. Everytime someone will say "i will go whenever you go" and "i trust your decisions" i really feel that i have a good bunch here.

Love - when most of the members started crying coz they miss the old phaza, i realise that members really love each other and cares for each other.

Determination - when most high levels on DnD, i am so surprised that phazawayz got a terra. I dunno how they did it. All i know it is not a sheer luck but a sheer determination and hard work for them.

Now we are back i think most of the goals are met (still not saying what are the goals). We will stay together here. We will achieve our goals. Lets do it as a league.

^^
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:12 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! all riiiiiiiiiiiight <333 !!!!!!

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 369820
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 Helmet10
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:29 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3333

awsomeeeeeee <33333

hp , ms and weight omfg !!!!!!!!!!!!! its one hottie <3 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 815791

weeeeeeeee love you hun <3
Back to top Go down
Arbie™
Insomniac
Insomniac
Arbie™

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 921326
ricochet03 wrote:
One Team League

Phazawayz is made of former Amalthea members that joined Liberators. Ayachan, Olivest, pantasia, across, essa_luv, pinck, mantle and me are the first members of the new league. Recruitment is really tough because we don't have anything to offer. We have no terra, no high level producers. We didn't even lure the members of Liberators to join us but some low level members of Liberators joined us that is miki87 and dhar25.

With yekyek busy in his studies, anne79 quit the game, across can't play on saturday wars, the remaining members decided to join TW. It is only a one team league composed of me, olivest, essa_luv, miki87 and dhar25. We just had fun on that war coz there is a bug in AO that the totem can't be killed. We just credit on Ascended and RebornAngels on that war. We really did a nice job coz we ranked 4th in KO and 4th in credit on that war. Having only 5 members most of the war it is really decent job eventhough we didn't gain a terra (i think we might if there is no bug).

Liberators Fall

Darkarcanum decided to kick former amalthea members that remained in Liberators because he plans to merge Liberators with Apocalypse. I sensed the opportunity to recruit the ones thats been kicked. Dante6, arbie, neverwinter, and some more joined Phazawayz.

The transfer of Libs members to Apoc created some confusion to the original members of Apoc. Some members of Apoc didn't like the idea of merger and they leave Apoc and join me. The first one to join is memento_mori, followed by angelsking4.

A Growing League

Having lack manpower but having some luck we able to displaced RebornAngels in sunflower plain. It is a really tensed war because we have no allies to back us up and RA have resurrection and piggies with them. I am really proud of this league. We are few but determined and also resilient we never gave up. After the war some sent feelers that they might join but still having doubts if we are for real.

We lost some wars but we won most of it. Then members starts to flock in. We are in a hurry to rank up the league to rank 5 coz we can't fit. Producers really worked hard on repping up the league.

Dream League

Birth pains started to fade. Phazawayz became a consistent terra occupant. Members started to work hard on training and skilling. We are stable but not at par with other leagues in terms of level and skills. Then came Flame area. We are just a bit surprised on IGG's announcement of another leveling event. Most members are not ready and financially strapped. Some can't even buy a ticket for them to level. Fortunately Neverwinter on that time have enough gold to lend most of the members. All really trained hard, most didn't even sleep, some even good enough to pilot other members characters to help them to level. This is the time that i told myself "this is a dream league" coz members started to trust each other, care for each others characters, lend gold to the needy, taking shifts on training ( i even asked miki to pilot my character) etc. After 2 weeks of Flame Area, the league really grow beyond my imagination.

Phazawayz Not Just a League It's a Way of Life

I have been in so many leagues, I have been under to so many leaders, I encountered so many rules but leading a league is really different mainly because i don't want to make the same mistakes my previous leaders did. I envisioned a league that will gave low levels oppurtunity to grow, a league that will help each other, a league that will choose loyalty over level, a league that will work as league, a league that will care for each other, a league where members will grow together, a league that will not just be a league but see it is a way of life...

P.S
i prefer to close this one coz i need a breather in writing.. ahaha.. kinda busy nowadays. i am really sorry for those members that i forgot to include in my story... i hope you enjoyed my story... and i am really sorry i didnt include my love life in AO here coz its a bit controversial... ^^

hmm i didnt even know i was kicked from liberators ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 531957 i was MIA..(missing in action) that time.. ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 415779 i have a been away for quite a while. Anyway it's nice to know some bits of history that i didn't know before ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 811352 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 921326
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:39 pm

i think you are Abie. ahaha
Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:53 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 313931
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:45 am

Minsan

minsan sa may kalayaan tayo'y nagkatagpuan
may mga sariling gimik at kaya-kanyang hangad sa buhay
sa ilalim ng iisang bubong
mga sekretong ibinubulong
kahit na anong mangyari
kahit na saan ka man patungo
chorus
ngunit ngayon kay bilis maglaho ng kahapon
sana'y huwag kalimutan ang ating mga pinagsamahan
at kung sakaling gipitin ay laging iisipin
na minsan tayo ay naging
tunay na magkaibigan

minsan ay parang wala nang bukas sa buhay natin
inuman sa magdamag na para bang tayo'y mauubusan
sa ilalim ng bilog na buwan
mga tiyan nati'y walang laman
ngunit kahit na walang pera
ang bawat gabi'y anong saya
repeat chorus
minsan ay hindi ko na alam ang nangyayari
kahit na anong gawin
lahat ng bagay ay merong hangganan
dahil ngayon tayo ay nilimot ng kahapon
di na mapipilitang buhayin ang ating pinagsamahan
ngunit kung sakaling mapadaan baka
ikaw ay aking tawagan
dahil minsan tayo ay naging
tunay na magkaibigan

Back to top Go down
darkflower
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
darkflower

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:23 pm

i didnt get any idea...but still *kisses* ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 804216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next