Phazawayz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Online's Naughtiest League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz

Go down 
+21
jerry8
reypogi
Arbieā„¢
Phee
darkflower
Weswissa
DANTE6
KaGuMy
bhiggy
darkdevil08
fhranch19
Ayachan2007
slime
essa_luv
leelawliet
Rawr_Jhuzz
miki87
johnny_boy
anjo
prettipink
ricochet03
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

Number of posts : 402
Level : lvl 9x
Job Class : Protector

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz Empty
PostSubject: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:32 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 120139 hello hello.. ahaha..
Back to top Go down
prettipink
Insomniac
Insomniac
prettipink

Number of posts : 62
Level : lvl 7x
Job Class : Magician

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:28 am

Hahaha Hello! Mwah
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 am

love you pretti.. mwa
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Ricochet03's AO Life   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 am

Early Days in AO

My sis jha introduced me to this game, she is really a fan of RPG games, and i am not. I used to play NBA live and some games that is realistic. I really hate this kind of game. Then one morning my sis told me to pilot her just to farm gold because she wants to buy a pet (earth elf). Then after piloting her i decided to catch up her level and i created my own character. I chose the craziest hair (mohawk) and a weird color (purple). To make it more funnier i chose to be a warrior because of the freshman's stick because it looks like a barbarian. I really in a hurry to catch her level (30) so after i got enough credits to graduate i immediately go to spike farm. Lots of running and dying because i am too weak to kill anything. I met my first friend there "Tinkle" and we helped each other until we reach level 10.

The next day i pmed Tinkle if she is online and i was amazed that she is already level 14 and she have a new friend Ayachan2007 (level 11). Aya is a healer so we are glad that we don't have to buy pots or sit that often. After that Tinkle decided to switch on another server and left me and aya teamed up for most of our early days.

Me and Aya always makes a point to team up and kill some monsters especially in dawn harbor where mice is really annoying. We can't even go to cherry village without having a date with cupid. In dawn harbor we met dtotb (founder of -souleater-) and Takiko/animacy (my first wife).

Then the day comes that we need to go to cherry village to kill potec. We found out that the exp there is better and decided to train there and be strong until we can kill potec as a team. We did it coz there is a level 50+ that helped us.

Crashing Hillock Days

We overgrown cherry village and we already have our rides. Now we are up to bigger challenges. Killing green and white wolves aint that easy but it gives nice exp. In CH i met Dante6, srghunter2, olivest, yumme and some that are not active now.

The_AP_Order

I joined srghunter2's league The_AP_Order, the members are still active now are yumme, and jay1799/getsome. I joined there when i was level 32 til level 40. I left coz i am the highest member and felt unchallenged. Feeling bored i left and chose to join a stronger league.

Flameberg

I heard that an all filipino league is recruiting. So i asked a friend if i can join. The leader is blazerus/caspian/gaelskie and some of the notable members are pinksassy and bikolano. The race for leveling is more competitive than AP_Order. I became the highest level in just 2 days.

-souleater-

After a few days with flameberg i decided to join dtotb and ayachan in their league i saw a new challenge in leveling coz i am not the highest member. I pushed myself to the limit to level and surpass all of souleater's members. I really had fun in that league but the boredome of being the highest member makes me leave again.

BlazinAngels

I am at AL when isis1899 is spamming the AL that BlazinAngels is recruiting level 45+. I was really excited and changed faction immediately to join a big league. It shocked me when i saw the line up. I am one of the lowest member in blazin. The notable members that are still active is Mug, isis1899 and p00rlene (loathe), edgar and eliiz(rebornAngels), wildhalf and oncerlot (resurrection), burndeath (BA), fabriz (ascended). I spent many hours just to improve improve my level and not to be kicked coz i am the first one in my batch at CH that entered a big league. every 2 days i made a point to level up until the day that i was hacked ( i was level 56 at that time).

to be continued....
Back to top Go down
anjo
Mod
Mod
anjo

Number of posts : 201
Job Class : Archer

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:46 pm

wow, a very touching story ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 197853 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 21424
Back to top Go down
johnny_boy
Coffee Drinker
Coffee Drinker

Number of posts : 54
Job Class : Priest

PostSubject: u always leave your friends behind? :(   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:43 pm

LOL ..

be sure u wont leave us here in phazawayz ..

or else i wont scrub ur back anymore ..

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 873449
Back to top Go down
miki87
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
miki87

Number of posts : 166
Level : lvl 6x
Job Class : Wizard Jr.

PostSubject: wooot   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 pm

isang araw ill be strong din sa AO, watch out!! woohoo.... ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 633644
Back to top Go down
anjo
Mod
Mod
anjo

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:54 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 805408 waa watch out daw sbi ni te mikmik! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 326810
Back to top Go down
miki87
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
miki87

PostSubject: waaaaa   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 pm

waaaa anjo, ahahaha. look oh pic ko may pa blurry drama effect, computer engineer din ako LOL ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 58715
Back to top Go down
Rawr_Jhuzz
Crazy
Crazy
Rawr_Jhuzz

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Rawr...dami adik oh ^-^ ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 896624 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 896624

Last edited by Rawr_Jhuzz on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhuzzmerto
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Ricochet03's AO life... part 2   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Amalthea

I really felt so down when i was hacked to top it my leaguemates in BlazinAngels just laughed at my misfortune. I lost lots of 2exp cards (dawn area event at that time), golds, and very nice equiptment. I pmed my friends that i will quit. We gathered at breeze woods me, olivest, ayachan and ruvi. They are kinda sad about my decision. They comfort me even tried to gave me some gold just for me to stay in the game. I only accepted the 500k from ruvi (-souleater- is donating 200k and olivest 50k).

Then luck came neverwinter passed us by while chatting. Then i told him my story (of being hacked) he quickly called empireV. EmpireV gave me nice equipts (but not as good as what i am using before i been hacked) and offered me gold for php.

I quickly recovered from all my loses. I left blazinAngels and joined Amalthea (neverwinter and empireV are members). I was shocked how my new league have a terra with only 2 level 60s and a bunch of 50s and 40s (blazin have 20 level 60s and the rest are 50s). I had a culture shock in Amalthea coz most members are pervy and there is always drama moments. Being a level 56 gave me enough determination to be the highest in my new league. I leveled 1 level per day until the end of the event. Amalthea is recruiting at that moment and i really want to have olivest in that league. So i asked neverwinter and lindseycox if they can invite olivest. I told them that i can guarantee that olivest is a good person. When the event ends i am level 65 and olivest is level 58 (from level 50).

Having olivest as a model they gained trust at me and even ask me to recruit for the league. Srghunter2, jay1799, derrick21, ayachan2007, anne79, croggen, dante6 and animacy are some of my friends that i helped to enter amalthea. I told them only one thing "don't fail me" and they really gave their best in terms of behavior and leveling.

Pk5

Amalthea is camping for pk5 and fs5. We are had some sort of shifting for camping. Then during the dawn event arya83 and empireV got pk5. Then empireV decided to give the pk5 to me for php and that move starts a bitter gap between empireV and some Amalthea members. EmpireV left Amalthea and i am the lone pk5 user in the league. Having a weak hammer and a true noob in hardcore TW made me nervous. Some are belittling me and told me that i am the weakest pk5 user in haniel. Sadly to say i am weak coz my skills are nearly 20 levels away from my current level 65 (skills 35-48). Slowly but surely my skills catched up and i decided to go for level 70.

doom2you

Things at Amalthea is going smoothly until elru (colonel) left the game coz of job. Personal differences started to came up. Power struggle inside the league and lots of bad decisions started to surface. Some favoritism made me feel bad coz i am not enjoying the same benefits like what other members have. Really been pissed by that i decided to leave Amalthea and joined DarkArcanum at doom2you (which was really a silly move coz i have an invitation at loathe, littlepiggies, eternal, resurrection and pugadbaboyz) and anne79 later on joined us. With really having a weak line up doom2you have an unstable totem every war.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Rawr_Jhuzz
Crazy
Crazy
Rawr_Jhuzz

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Haba nmn...drama ^^ ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 92137
Back to top Go down
miki87
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
miki87

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:36 pm

BITIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:42 pm

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 1440
Back to top Go down
Rawr_Jhuzz
Crazy
Crazy
Rawr_Jhuzz

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 pm

weeee^^
Back to top Go down
johnny_boy
Coffee Drinker
Coffee Drinker

Number of posts : 54
Job Class : Priest

PostSubject: di ba ko papasok jan sa kwento mo? >.<   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:36 pm

amp ka nung doom2you pa ko nakilala na kita ..
kxo nag liv ako bgo ka sumali .. LOL
intay ko eksena ko ha ...

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 87831
Back to top Go down
leelawliet
Boredom
Boredom
leelawliet

Number of posts : 23
Level : lvl 100
Job Class : Gatherer

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:38 pm

x.x lang yah naman boss rico, nadamay ka lang pala sa kapervertan ni EmpireV xDDD
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:50 pm

johnny_boy wrote:
amp ka nung doom2you pa ko nakilala na kita ..
kxo nag liv ako bgo ka sumali .. LOL
intay ko eksena ko ha ...

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 87831

uu.. kaso hahaba lalo ung wento baka maging book na to.. ahaha.. kasama ko si yekyek nun sa sunflower ng sugurin natin ang catac.. kaso nung napatay ako wala man lang magrevive kasi beasts kami ni yek.. aurora kayo...
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Rawr_Jhuzz wrote:
Haba nmn...drama ^^ ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 92137

summary na yan.. ahaha
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:52 pm

miki87 wrote:
BITIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!

tagal pa ung sayo miki.. ahaha..
Back to top Go down
ricochet03
Leader na Phazawayz
Leader na Phazawayz
ricochet03

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:52 pm

leelawliet wrote:
x.x lang yah naman boss rico, nadamay ka lang pala sa kapervertan ni EmpireV xDDD

eto lang namana ko kay emp- "I WILL CRUSH YOUR SKULL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rawr_Jhuzz
Crazy
Crazy
Rawr_Jhuzz

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 pm

x.x ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 92137 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 805408 ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 92137
Back to top Go down
leelawliet
Boredom
Boredom
leelawliet

Number of posts : 23
Level : lvl 100
Job Class : Gatherer

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:00 pm

ricochet03 wrote:
leelawliet wrote:
x.x lang yah naman boss rico,
nadamay ka lang pala sa kapervertan ni EmpireV xDDD

eto lang namana ko kay emp- "I WILL CRUSH YOUR SKULL!!!"

x.x
Back to top Go down
essa_luv
Coffee Drinker
Coffee Drinker
essa_luv

Number of posts : 43
Level : lvl 8x

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:57 pm

wooooot!! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 896624
Back to top Go down
miki87
Sleeping while posting
Sleeping while posting
miki87

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm

continue the story!!! welga ako!! welga ako!! ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz 633644
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz   ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ricochet03... Haring Tambay ng Phazawayz
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next